How to Exhibit
Embedded Masterclass 2012 provides the ideal forum for manufacturers and/or distributors of electronic components, embedded systems, software, and test equipment to meet with engineers and technical managers from many different industry sectors who have buying and specifying influence on technologies needed for their design and development projects. EMC is the only event of its type in the UK; highly-focused and designed to bring buyers and sellers together with minimal costs and time out of the office:
Exhibiting at Embedded Masterclass 2012 will enable you to:
- Source new customers
- Generate sales leads for your business
- Make valuable industry contacts
- Increase market awareness of your company and products
- Find out about the latest industry trends and technological developments
- Network with your peers
Standard exhibitor package:
- A table-top stand with cloth cover, two chairs, and *power. There is space behind the table to erect pop-up graphics. No posters (or similar) are allowed to be affixed to any wall. Internet connectivity available on request at extra cost
- Two free visitor passes per stand and access to all seminars for colleagues
- A supply of tickets to hand out to customers offering a substantial discount for the conference sessions
- Company listing in a 'special show review' in sponsoring magazine, which will be distributed after the event to all registered delegates and the entire magazine circulation
- Company listing and logo link on the event website exhibitors page, and in the event brochure
- Morning and afternoon refreshments (coffee, tea, pastries)
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Copy of conference proceedings
- Networking reception after conference close
*Additional power and lighting can also be ordered from our official contractors at extra cost.
Please make your requirements at least a month in advance of the show date.
For more information about exhibiting at Embedded Masterclass 2012, and the various sponsorship packages available, please contact David Williams (Event Director)
on +44 (0)1582 740038 or email@example.com.
UMR Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to exhibitors' equipment or personal or company property.
It is recommended that private insurance cover is arranged.